Other Sites by the Same Author
Thailand for Visitors is part of a family of travel-related sites that I write, each focused on a different topic or region:
- Asia for Visitors
- The most comprehensive on-line travel guide to Southeast Asia, covering Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- the POSH guide
- Southeast Asia is full of luxurious accommodations and fine restaurants that don't cost a fortune. Find them in the POSH Guide.
- Chieng Fa Travel Journal
- For the most up-to-date information, check out my travel journal recounting where I've been and what's happening around Southeast Asia.
- Asia Airports Guide
- What's the departure tax in Phnom Penh? Is there a left luggage service in Bangkok? What airlines fly to Krabi? The answers to these questions and more can be found in the Asia Airports Guide.
- SEA Undersea
- SEA Undersea is a site dedicated to providing you with detailed travel information to help you enjoy the fantastic snorkeling and diving opportunities that await you around Southeast Asia (SEA Undersea - get it?).
- Traveling Chili
- Read about the curious journeys and transformations foods make from their origins, and find some delicious recipes as well, at Traveling Chili.