The island sports a wide range of resorts and bungalows to stay in. Part of the challenge is choosing which area you want to stay in. Most of the accommodations are found in the beaches spread along the west coast of the island. If you want to be close to restaurants, pubs and shopping, then White Sand or Klong Prao beaches might be best for you. If you want something quieter, then a resort on Bai Lan or the south side of the island may suit you. There is a good selection of up-scale resorts, since it is the intention to promote the island as a premium destination. However, there are a fair number of budget accommodations as well.
Suggested Koh Chang Hotels & Resorts
Here's a short list of resorts that you may wish to consider. For more hotels, use the box above to find the best rates for Koh Chang hotels by searching dozens of booking sites at once.
- Gajapuri Resort & Spa ★★★★
- Lovely small resort on one of the quieter beaches. Room types include private pool villas.
- Ramayana Koh Chang Resort & Spa ★★★★
- Thai styled resort relatively centrally located.
- Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway ★★★★★
- The Mercure occupies a small little bay near the southern end of the island. Rooms include pool villas as well as pool-side rooms.