Exploring Pang Nga bay by sea canoe
Thailand offers a number of options for the outdoors enthusiast. Given the hot tropical climate, most of them involve water. Diving, sailing, windsurfing, you name it and if it involves water you can probably find great places to do it in Thailand.
Other popular outdoor activities include cycling, trekking, rock climing and that quintessential Asian pastime, golf!
- Explore Pang Nga Bay by Sea Canoe
- This bay, near the resort island of Phuket, is full of fantastical rock formations and mangrove forests. One of the best ways to explore it is by Sea Canoe.
- Lumpini Park
- This large park in central Bangkok provides many options for outdoor activities.
Adventure / Cycling
- Smiling Albino
- We take small groups of people and engage them in our adventure programs. We host 'experience-the-culture' excursions through Thailand based on the idea of fun and personal growth. On our adventures, you'll experience the dazzling sights, sounds, and tastes of Thailand, but at the same time undertake activities that push your personal limits. We offer all kinds of adventures from one-day trips in Bangkok to multi-day, up-country excursions.
Deep Sea Fishing
- Phuket Deep Sea Fishing
- It might not be the first thing that comes to mind, but there is excellent fishing to be had in the Andaman sea.
- Phuket Diving
- Offers a variety of scuba tours, including live-aboard options.
- Phuket Invitational
- Annual international yachting meet held in Phuket.